VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to this forum. i was on vegpeople but something happened and they dont exist anymore or something. im 21 and ive been a vegetarian for 3 years now and im so proud of my self for doing so. i pretty much was pretty close to being a veg all my life i never ate red meat as a child and ive always wanted to cut all meat out so 1 thanksgiving i just said im doing it NOW and its the best decision ive ever made. in case anyone cares i did it for moral reasons i love animals and my motto is i wouldnt eat my dog so why eat any other cute animal. ive also been doing alot of research on factory farming and stuff and it just sickens me what people do to animals and how they murder them for peoples consumption.
oh yeah i also dont know ANYONE that is a vegetarian so i have no one to talk to when i have questions and stuff

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome, krispex22! Glad to hear your change in diet was motivated by moral reasons, but I hope it doesn't really matter whether the victims are cute or not.
Though if the idea of cute calves, piglets, etc. help in convincing others to change, by all means.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to VeggieBoards!

Glad to have you with us and I'm happy that deciding to go vegetarian has been so positive for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.