VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm 20 years old, from Tennessee. I've only been eating a vegetarian diet for about a week now but so far so good.
I'm doing this for ethical and health reasons and can already tell a difference in my mood and just how I feel in general. Thanks for reading this!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliz2012 View Post

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm 20 years old, from Tennessee. I've only been eating a vegetarian diet for about a week now but so far so good.
I'm doing this for ethical and health reasons and can already tell a difference in my mood and just how I feel in general. Thanks for reading this!
Hey!

I'm approaching 3 months of being a veggie with a HEAVY slant of eating Vegan foods, too.

Still finding my feet, but like you, I can see how my health and mood has changed!!

Welcome!!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Welcome to VeggieBoards from another Tennesean
I been in and out of this lifestyle for a year and half. I been distracted with some family problems recently. However, this weekend I am launching my Vegetarian diet lifestyle change.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

Welcome to VeggieBoards from another Tennesean
I been in and out of this lifestyle for a year and half. I been distracted with some family problems recently. However, this weekend I am launching my Vegetarian diet lifestyle change.
I tried to go vegetarian about three years ago in high school but my mom wasn't on board with it and it definitely made it difficult. But now that she's started eating healthier she's all about finding me something vegetarian to eat even though she eats meat herself. I feel so much better getting back on board and I hope you do too.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliz2012 View Post

I tried to go vegetarian about three years ago in high school but my mom wasn't on board with it and it definitely made it difficult. But now that she's started eating healthier she's all about finding me something vegetarian to eat even though she eats meat herself. I feel so much better getting back on board and I hope you do too.
yes Thanks my husband is supporting me this time we been looking through this for a year and half and me looked more into then him. I am doing it for my health and to get healthy for little ones and we don't like factory farming. Plus I feel much better after I eat a lighter meal and I feel better at bed time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good luck, hope all is well with it. being a vegetarian is hard work, i wouldn't try and ample the ideas of what is better to eat, but i've been trying to mix it up with caprioccio which is a raw meat for raw vegetarian, hopefully since i have a organic market just around the corner from me i might see it there one day, it's likely to be the staple of food to eat for me, since i'm struggling with what sort of vitamins and regulations to put in me i'm often thinking of what is best to use as a dietary fiber, but since the less is true, eating full colors and reminding myself to stay on path is always a good choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.