VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a grad student in Brooklyn (getting my high school teaching certificate). I've been vegetarian for about 4 years. I joined this forum because I'm toying with the idea of taking the plunge and going vegan, mostly for the health benefits. However, I want to learn more before making any major life changes. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody and learning from this awesome group!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturdayGirl View Post

Hi everybody!

I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a grad student in Brooklyn (getting my high school teaching certificate). I've been vegetarian for about 4 years. I joined this forum because I'm toying with the idea of taking the plunge and going vegan, mostly for the health benefits. However, I want to learn more before making any major life changes. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody and learning from this awesome group!
Hey, welcome to the forum
Veganism isn't as hard as it sounds. Just passing the year marker, myself

Enjoy the boards.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Hi! Welcome to Veggieboards!

If you're interested in the health benefits of veganism I recommend reading The China Study.

·
Registered
526 Posts
You sound awesome, best wishes for the teaching certificate. No need to wish you luck on going vegan, you'll probably find that you've already been one for a long time now. Remember, vegan is a state of mind, not just a diet ;^)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had an allotment for years and have not had any trouble with corvids or pigeons but for some reason a person on the shooting uk forum who has just got his own allotment says he is getting problems and is talking about shooting them. These lunatics with guns are always looking for excuses to inflict their cruelty and evil on wildlife.You can visit the shooting uk forum and will find the my allotment thread in the general discussion part of the index page.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,,,
I am wright from Asia,currently doing my MBA.My degree is closely associated to the management but I am looking to get a Job in some Financial Institution.I think that's the best place to serve and also you can get plenty of Opportunities too...
Come here on this forums to get info and disseminate the same.I want to greet you all on this forum...
I am planning to visit the Florida,a place that I always deam to visit in my life.Its like a dream coming true.
[link removed]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts