VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Cate, and I have been vegetarian since 2005, and am now taking baby steps toward becoming vegan.

About me...hm... well, I love to run. I studied theatre in college, and I am now an insurance agent (I know, it has nothing to do with what I studied, but I do enjoy it!). I love loving my dog (a beautiful Giant Schnoodle), being with my horse (the most beautiful creature in the world, but I am biased!), and I love reading science fiction novels (currently I am loving Stephen Lawhead's new series, although Orson Scott Card and Sheri S. Tepper are my top two favorite authors). I love Shakespeare, I love Tolkien, I love Christmas music, I love Star Wars and Star Trek, and I love my life :)

Nice to be here!!

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hello and welcome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well dont you just sound awesome! Haha:)

Well since you did your little introduction thing, Ill do mine.

My name is Salena and I'm 16. Ive been vegetarian for three years and i love it.
I have 1 guniea pig 1 rat 1 turtle 1 dog 8 fish. My mom grows a small garden and in the spring were getting 3 chickens:)
I love trying new vegetarian foods. I just finished my casedilla that had vegetarian cheese actually. I love meeting new people and getting involved. I love to act crazy and i love my boyfriend. It was awesome to read about you :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts