VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Dean, would really love to chat to some more people passionate about animal rights. I have been a vegetarian for a year now and it was the best decision of my life, I will never eat meat again and I know that.

I'm 23 from Cheshire UK and live with my beloved cat Toby who is my world. I feel strongly about all aspects of animal cruelty and try to help out in any way I can online by writing off letters or signing petitions and telling people all the time how they can change their lifestyle to become cruelty-free.

I had a hard time growing up and our dogs and cats where really the only ones that ever gave me any respect, commitment and loyalty and I think that is where my love for animals comes from but I just find all animals so beautiful and amazing and want to see them all free and in peace.

I love the website and look forward to meeting you folks

Dean

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hello and welcome to VeggieBoards Dean!
Congrats to your letters and petitions, I love it when people try to change the unjust, cruel animal products industry.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Welcome to VB!
We have a United Kingdom thread in case you also want to chat with other Brits on the board.

(not in the UK myself)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulalouise View Post

hi dean welcome to vb

where abouts are you in cheshire i live there too??
Hey everyone thanks for the welcomes, you're a lovely bunch here!

And to answer your question paulalouise I am in Warrington, how about you?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano View Post

Hey everyone thanks for the welcomes, you're a lovely bunch here!

And to answer your question paulalouise I am in Warrington, how about you?
hey small world,i live in runcorn but origanly from liverpool.

since your from warrington and somtimes i pop into warrington for a girls nite out can you recomend any good places to eat decent veggie food?

thanks deano hopfully see you around veggieboards

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to VB, Dean! I am a very, very passionate and active animal rights activist in the U.S.. Are you vegetarian or vegan? Just curious.
I hope you like Veggieboards!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts