VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So hi, my name is Mason. I'm temporarily living in Israel and I'm really interested in global politics and world affairs and recently have come to the realization that it just makes sense for me to become a Vegetarian.

My reasons are less about the ethical side of Vegetarianism (although those reasons are still very important) and more about the safety of it all. It seems like every other month there is a huge recall of meat due to some company being negligent with the living conditions of their animals.

The last straw came when I was making an omelet with some turkey and mushrooms about three weeks ago. For about a three days I didn't eat anything except some rice and green tea and managed to sustain a 102 temperature for five days. The doctors at the hospital said it was definitely something in the turkey.

So I'm pretty much done with meat. I'm not saying I'll be fully orthodox, if I ever feel the extreme need for protein I could always go for some fish I catch myself.

Also, I have a Twitter page if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason View Post

So I'm pretty much done with meat. I'm not saying I'll be fully orthodox, if I ever feel the extreme need for protein I could always go for some fish I catch myself.
that would make you non-vegetarian. i hope you choose to become a vegetarian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.