VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure this was easier than trying to reply to 100+ posts.

Welcome to VB folks.. hope you'll all stick around, mingle around, and continue to enjoy a good community like atmosphere.

Looking forward to getting know everyone a bit better and having a few laughs. Kick back and enjoy.

Cheers!

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by That alpaca guy

OK!

Two things: What the Hell is an Ent?!?!?!

and,

any Auisses in your group?
Right quick I can remember 2 from Oz here and one NZ.

One time we listed ourselves by countries because of the time differences, and discovered WE were the United Nations.

Life

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I'm taking a page from LadyFaile's book and welcoming you all at once.

I'm so glad you could join us here at VB. I've been here since December and it has truly become my home on the web. If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to PM me at any time. ^__^

Oh, and for the curious, I'm 24, female, currently ovo-lacto veg but going for vegan, and I'm the reigning VB emoticon queen. I think. ^_~

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Very good idea, Robert!

And hello to all the new VBers! I haven't been here for long, myself, so it'll be nice getting to know you all

I agree with Tofu. These are easily the nicest boards I've ever come across! I've never been to VW, but you've come to a good place here.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.