VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was about time to hear other vegetarians views about our planet and the universe we are swimming through.

My name is geoff I live in Birmingham UK and I have been a veggie all my life (thanks to mum&dad), I have dabbled with a little bit of veganism as well. I really want to share some thoughts and feelings that seem to have collected in my head over the last 24 years. Looking forward to hopefully making some friends on here and having some good conversations.

Thanks for listening people

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hey, I'm a midlander too (though I live most of the year in Scotland)! How exciting!

Brummies should take over the world!

pirate x

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Welcome to VB!

I'm not in the UK myself; I live in California. That's right, the place with the Governator.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello to you all, Thanks for all the replys guys it good to see

Va goth i am 24 mate, good to see some fellow midlanders here already, hello to pirate as well. Looking fwd to chatting to you all.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
32# my age....

Welcome once more!
.....hope you're not as scared as that shocker South Park character or whatever it is... Anyway, park your ass
enjoy VB.....

(ps, please get off my head)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

^^^^presumed you were from San Fransico sf.girl!! and I was right according to your profile, but how long are you in the UK?
Hi! Moved here in March and honestly I'm so homesick for SF, family and friends that we are moving back in 2008. So hard being away, no friends here and no job yet are not making it any easier!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts