VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Lauren, Im 24. I just joined but I have been a vegetarian for quite some time. I am pregnant and my fiance and I are raising our family vegetarian and organic but this has brought some friction up on my side of the family. And considering I don't know any other vegetarians besides my fiance im trying to search out some support from my fellow veggies
Any advice on how to get my family (especially my grandparents) to understand?

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
You are doing it right! You're lucky your fiance is with you on that! I wish I had been veg when my kids were little.
Look up the Relationships and Family for more help.
Good you're here!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseylar View Post

Hi,
And considering I don't know any other vegetarians besides my fiance im trying to search out some support from my fellow veggies
Well, you just ran into more veg*n than you can shake a stick at, although I'm not sure why you would want to shake a stick at us, or if that would even occur to you. Anyway, hello and welcome the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Silva! I am very fortunate that he is, luckily when we meet he was a vegetarian and I decided on it after trying vegan and vegetarian food. Do you have troubles getting your kids to eat vegetarian or vegan meals now?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you new england vegan! And I would never dream of treating vegans like pinatas lol! Though the thought occurs often around family that thinks chicken is a vegetable....*sigh of disappointment*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts