1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm Jade (although some know me as Midge
)
I'm 13, live in London & have just started being a vegetarian!
It's going great so far, I've only slipped up once - but 3 Haribo sweets hopefully won't count! ;-)

I hope to make friends with my fellow vegetarians :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hiii.
I live in London too, ish.
You might want to check out Christmas Without Cruelty 2011. Its basically a vegan fayre in Kensington. http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/NEWS...ing/ALL/2521// Ive never been to the Xmas one before, but most vegan fayres are full of veggie food to try and stuff to buy.

ps. they sell veggie versions of haribo in health good shops, the brand's called Good Life and in a green packet. i missed haribo til they came along.

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Hi Midge

Like Happy Hippy (my 'squeeze' :p) I'm from Milton Keynes too.

We have one of the best vegetarian Chinese restaurants going up here, btw. You should get your folks to take you there sometime.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your 'stuff'

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Welcome to VB, Midge!

There are two forums here you may be interested in: The United Kingdom forum, which contains threads of interest to those of you in the UK, and the Teen Forum, where you can chat about teen related stuff to other teens without adults around, haha.

If you have any questions about being vegetarian, don't hesitate to ask.

And I visited London with my family when I was a teenager, a loooong time ago, but I loved London and I really want to go back sometime soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.