VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I was surfing the net and found this website. It seems like a pretty cool idea. I'm a 22 year old guy from Sidney, BC and I have been a vegetarian for 22 years. I look forward to meeting some people that share some of my interests and ideals. I'm a strong believer in honesty and have a deep passion for music. I love all music; but, currently focus mainly on electronic music because I mix records (vinyl dj-ing). I also love nature and fantasy fiction. Anywho, I'll see you in the forums.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Flower, I've never eaten meat in my whole life. Except for one bite of cow once, about five years ago. It was a mistake, it was disgusting, and I haven't eaten at that restaurant since. How many times do you have to tell a waiter to make it vegetarian? Apparently two or three wasn't enough that night.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
hey cedar, and welcome!

i'm across the big water from you on the mainland, in the big city! nice to see another bc'ian here! check out the local forums, you'll see there are a few of us!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Cedar,

I'm from Kamloops BC. That's amazing that you've only eaten meat once. I've been a vegetarian for 3 years and have since embraced the raw food lifestyle (for 5 months now) I've never felt better!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.