VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. I'm a new member, and I thought it might be nice if I introduced myself.

I've been veg*n for about two months, mostly Vegan. Unless I make a mistake in what I buy (still new to this), I'm exclusively Vegan at home, but I'm not militant about asking for the complete ingredient list for every item I get served at a restaurant. I guess I spent too much time in the service industry, and it's kind of a willing suspension of disbelief to think that you are being served fresh, wholesome food at most restaurants anyway.

I live in Boise, Idaho with my omni husband (he's trying; he even forewent the Buffalo Wings at Friday's last night for the Veggie Grill, which turned out to be nasty, by the way). I also have three doggie children, all rescues.

I work in the computer industry for a major microchip manufacturer, and me and my family spend most of our days off now that warm weather has arrived doing something outside. In the winter time, I spend most of my time devoted to the local minor league hockey team, the Idaho Steelheads, despite the fact that they break my heart every season in the playoffs.

My screen name is a short version of Mrs. Steelheads Fan, but the people in the other communities I belong to usually just call me "the Mrs."

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

ARGH! I'm up in your neck of the woods in June! HOW COOL! I'll be visiting Winchester...

Your first trip overseas, and you choose Idaho?!?!?!

I hope you enjoy yourself when you're here.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.