VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooo boy, amma little nervous

Right, then! I'm Hush, a veggie-curious student of English language and literature at your service, how's everyone? Good? Bad? Well, hang in there.

I've been thinking about going veg for a long time now and I've finally made the decision - I'm going to do it.
Right now I'm in the info-gathering stage so feel free to throw any random tips my way. I will be making an 'OMGHELPMEFORTHELOVEOFGOD' thread soon since I've got a loooooot of issues to face about this... -___-

Yup, issue-y issues being issuously issuous... =_= Ah, well...all in good time. Right now I'm kinda sorta trying to light-heartedly say hi to everybody without being too creepy or overbearing.

(because I'm really not...honestly.)

· Registered
7,924 Posts
Welcome, Hush!

Vegetarianism can seem overwhelming at the beginning, but always remember that it gets easier. There's definitely a learning curve. Pretty soon you won't even have to think about which foods contain hidden meat products, and your cravings will subside significantly. At least, that's what happened for me and happens for a lot of us. I'm almost at my 3-year mark, and I don't even think of meat as food anymore. You can do it!

I'll keep an eye out for you "OMGHELPMEFORTHELOVEOFGOD" thread.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wooo, my first welcome!
Thank you, and doooon't you worry, the thread will be...noticeable. O_O /strokes CAPSLOCK key/ My precioussss... >:3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.