VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I am new here and really look forward to meeting you guys. Seems like a really good group with nice people from what I have read so far.

I have been vegetarian for many many years ,and a relatively new Vegan. I am also Native American which makes for a very strange combination!

I am in the process of resurecting an animal rights group here in Buffalo and, at the moment, trying my best to get warm after our sub zero night! Once again, i am happy to be here with you guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, thats the only group here now. The one I am doing, with the help of the previous person who now works with PETA in Virginia, is called Buffalo Animal Rights Coalition. It will have a little more pro active stance than ARA, which I am told used to work rather closely with BARC when it was still active.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*runs up to veggiemyte and gives him/her a hug* Welcome! You wouldn't perchance know a Heffron family, since you live in Buffalo?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*slugs Michael in the arm*

Who says touchy-feely is something that requires warning?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome, i am sure you must still be just thawing out. my parents and sister live in new hampshire and got clobbered.

what tribe do you hail from?

touchy feely is especially zen and pleasing online!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts