VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! i, of course, am new to this message board.

i got wind of VB from a website saying that it would be a good idea to join a message board and i thought "what better way to ask my vegetarian questions (or any of them in general) then through a message board."

i am more of a pesco vegetarian and if you read my profile you will kind of know alittle bit more about that.

i love animals and nature!! and my reason for becoming a vegetarian is more on the side of the animals versus the health reasons.

anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that i am happy to be here and i am hoping to participate and enjoy the discussions and company of everyone ^_^

<3

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Hi Elysia, and welcome to VB!

It's great that you are interested in learning more about vegetarianism!

We are happy to have everyone who is interested in being a vegetarian. I just want to warn you as well, that a lot of people on the board are hung up on definitions, so make sure you don't call yourself a plain old vegetarian instead of a pesco-vegetarian if you do still eat fish.

IMHO, any reduction in eating animal products is a very, very good thing! Congrats on your New Years resolution. It's a fantastic one

See you around the boards!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy View Post

I just want to warn you as well, that a lot of people on the board are hung up on definitions, so make sure you don't call yourself a plain old vegetarian instead of a pesco-vegetarian if you do still eat fish.
oh yes i have heard that and that is why in my profile i noted that i wasnt a complete vegetarian in the sense that i still sometimes eat fish and thats why i called myself a pesco vegetarian ^_^ thank you none the less for the information and welcome!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.