VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a vegetarian a few years ago while in college and i really loved it. When i moved out of the dorms i went off the wagon because i had no clue how to cook vegetarian so here i am trying it again. slowly going back to my the veggie ways of before.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by everblue1037 View Post

I was a vegetarian a few years ago while in college and i really loved it. When i moved out of the dorms i went off the wagon because i had no clue how to cook vegetarian so here i am trying it again. slowly going back to my the veggie ways of before.
Hey! Good for you
Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
385 Posts
HI And Welcome! That is great. For years that I was vegetarian, I did not know how to cook! I don't mean I was a bad cook. I could not cook vegetables at all. It was hilarious, in retrospect of course. Make it easy on yourself and learn on line from some good easy sites, but in the meantime, sandwiches, ready made soup, all the fruits, raw veggies, nuts and seeds... there is so much that is so easy.

If you have it in your budget a nice mini-cuisinart helps to make any kind of bean veggie spread, including hummus, and more. If not, don't worry, there are lots of cheap ways of eating as a vegetarian. Sometimes, even the bags of beans and lentils I buy have the cooking instructions on the back.

I sometimes go to this site that is amazing. She does very short easy to understand cooking videos. titlisbusykitchen.com

All the best to you

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Cooking vegetarian is no different than any other type of cooking.

What kind of food do you like in general ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts