VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I literally just joined and am happy to dive right into this lovely message board. I'm looking forward to sharing and gaining knowledge and advice and positivity from being here.

Gosh, I haven't been on a message board for a few years... luckily Veggieboards was the top search in google, haha.

Alrighty that's all for now, have a great day!
--Clare

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Welcome to VB, Clare!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you two! I'm glad we joined Marianas
) I needed a place like this so I wouldn't drive my parents insane by talking constantly about recipes/vegetarian topics hehe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clare View Post

Thanks you two! I'm glad we joined Marianas
) I needed a place like this so I wouldn't drive my parents insane by talking constantly about recipes/vegetarian topics hehe.
Oh my goodness, I've been doing the same thing to my friends and family! It's kind of a huge lifestyle shift in a family of meat-eaters, so it's a big deal for me (especially since I'm rapidly progressing to being a vegan). Here's to a comfort zone!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Welcome to Veggieboards!
Are you vegetarian, or are you vegan? Either way, I look forward to seeing you around VB!
Hey there Jessica! All my recipes and food I make for myself is vegan, but when I'm staying with my parents as I am now, I sometimes use things in their fridge when I make food for them that isn't always vegan.. but when I'm back living on my own everything is always vegan.
) And I make a lot of raw food dishes.
Cheers, have a good day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts