VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello you guys. I'm a mess when it comes to intros, so here it goes.

I am currently residing in New Jersey. I have been a Vegetarian since I was 15, and currently am 18. Trying to be a Vegan nowadays, but that seems to be quite a challenge I was not expecting, but I am taking it day by day. I have been trying (and failing) for some time now (I love pancakes and ice cream...), so I hope I can find some support here
So...nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Jersey is already here, LOL!

<<< jersey girl

welcome to the boards! and check out the New Jersey thread please... I am usually the only one who posts in it. north, south or central? you're not from the 609 area code, are you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post

Jersey is already here, LOL!

<<< jersey girl

welcome to the boards! and check out the New Jersey thread please... I am usually the only one who posts in it. north, south or central? you're not from the 609 area code, are you?
I'm from all the way up North in Passaic County! 973! And yourself?

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Shore! psshhh, it's all about the 908.

Welcome to the boards, there are actually a pretty good representation of us Jerseyans here.

·
Registered
897 Posts
hi, welcome. my wife has recently been making absolutely wicked pancakes. best i've ever had, even pre-veg. i'll work on getting the recipe up.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Welcome to VeggieBoards!
I really love pancakes and ice cream (especially ice cream). If the recipe calls for milk, use soymilk, and if it calls for butter, use olive oil. As for ice cream, you can buy soy ice cream, although it is pretty expensive. I wish you good luck for veganism!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to VB!

I'm 18 too. You should look into the teen forum, even though it's not always active. I struggled with veganism for a long time myself, but seem to have it working these days. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by misq17 View Post

Shore! psshhh, it's all about the 908.

Welcome to the boards, there are actually a pretty good representation of us Jerseyans here.
Nice, it must be awsome down there for the whole year. You don't even have to communte in the summer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb_0810 View Post

Welcome to VeggieBoards!
I really love pancakes and ice cream (especially ice cream). If the recipe calls for milk, use soymilk, and if it calls for butter, use olive oil. As for ice cream, you can buy soy ice cream, although it is pretty expensive. I wish you good luck for veganism!
Thanks love.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts