VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Just thought I'd say hello again. Boy, the board has really gotten much busier since the last time I posted regularly! It's a bit daunting signing on and seeing 14,297 new posts but I'll try and post from time to time.

Hope you're all doing well! RichBeBe keeps me posted on some of the VB news. And a hello to all the people I don't know yet!

Ciao.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi WonderRandy!!! I missed you too! You are looking very blonde and very beautiful in that avatar!

And hello to Alpaca Guy, triumvir and epski!

Thank you, Richie. You are the best Richie of them all...

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
PoesÃ*a!!!!!! *HUGS* Welcome, ¡bienvenida! Ojala que tu prórroga aquÃ* es muy permanente.

¿Sabes algo de mis planeas de visitar España para un semestre como una estudiante de la Universidad de Barcelona? No sé que Rich te dijo exactamente.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

PoesÃ*a!!!!!! *HUGS* Welcome, ¡bienvenida! Ojala que tu prórroga aquÃ* es muy permanente.

¿Sabes algo de mis planeas de visitar España para un semestre como una estudiante de la Universidad de Barcelona? No sé que Rich te dijo exactamente.
Hi, Skylark! Ok, your Spanish is mucho better than mine. I need to grab my dictionary and get back to you!

Qué significa "prórroga"? But thank you for the good wishes. I think I will be here semi-regularly. I didn't know that you are going to be studying in Barcelona! How wonderful! (No, Rich didn't tell me. Bad Rich!) My last Spanish professor was from Madrid. El fue muy guapo... Dulces por los ojos!!!

Great to hear from you again!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by 1vegan

Good to see you back again Poesia.

Is there going to be a "Poesia and Rich's wedding" thread ?
Hello, 1vegan! I don't think there'll be a thread for our sappiness. I would hate to be the cause of people puking on their keyboards. We are sappy enough as it is. However, we have posted threads on the wedding menu in the past which is something we love to talk about! Yay food!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts