VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to post here a while back when I first became vegetarian and then didn't for a while and life has been very bust this last year so haven't had much time for message boards etc. I have not eaten meat for nearly two years now and have been doing my best to avoid animal products like gelitine too for about 6 months
I've just moved house from Lincolnshire to Surrey and live with my three children and tortoise.
I like growing fruit and veg and our new house has several fruit trees in the garden too. I am sttudying for a psychology degree and also run my own website designing, making and selling jewellery.
I have recently found out that I am intolerant to wheat, corn, durum wheat, cows milk, egg and potatoes. Am trying at the moment to cut out wheat as it's what I feel most reaction from but finding it hard as it's in so much
Complicated eating in my house as my son has to avoid a lot of additives and I think my youngest son may also have some intolerances though he hasn't been tested yet.

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts