VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.heartthrives.com/index.html

I tried these last week while at a local coffee shop. Usually the only vegan options there are Alternative Baking Company cookies (which are incredible) but these were there also so I decided to give them a try. They are delicious and incredibly healthy (gluten free and filled with protein). And they go great with a warm cup of coffee/tea.

·
Registered
0 Posts
They even have a free offer "Place Your First Order and we'll send you Six Additional Free Suncakes or Heart Thrives. Just type "First Time Buyer" in the comments field and indicate your selection. Limit one per address."

Their online store

I was going to order some, but the cheapest thing on the store is 24 for $37.90. That's a lot for a product I've never tasted.
Maybe I will order some, though.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't mind if you could mix and match, but it seems they only let you mix certain kinds. I would have bought the chocolate chip and raisin. But then, I usually don't like anything that's made without sugar. Anything too healthy is never sweet enough for me. So I guess I don't want to take a chance on ordering so many.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ya, I wish there was a sample pack, with like one of each flavor, for a lot cheaper. That would be something I would be more interested in buying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts