VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
wow, i checked their menu and all they have are hamburgers and french fries.....heh........like you said, at least they're being honest.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I saw this on 20/20 this week. I am still flabbergasted.

However, it got me thinking - how come you never see a double-decker veggie burger on a menu? I mean - we can be decadent too. A double burger with guacamole, lots of vegennaise, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup and maybe even some melted vegan cheese with a side of sweet potato fries or onion rings and a cold frosty beer. If we could get some cute veg*ns to dress up as, I dunno, pirates maybe? We could compete with this!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Funny with some slight overtunes of sexism. For example why is there no alpha female contest?. .

I wonder if they will hire men and have them wear skimpy outfits to appeal to female customers?.

Seems to cater to men rebelling against society's progress who want women to have a more traditional rigrid role in soceity.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

I wonder if they will hire men and have them wear skimpy outfits to appeal to female customers?.
That might appeal to some women.. and some men too. The women in the sexy costumes appeal to some men.. and some women.

·
Registered
491 Posts
that is disgusting. i felt sick just looking at the site. yeah, at least there honest about it, unlike a certain MCshamefull pond-scum pushing clown we all know.

·
Registered
920 Posts
There are nurses who are outraged by not only their menu, but the "naughty nurse" costumes. Count me in that group.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just hearing about this makes me want to read Carol Adams' "The Sexual Politics of Meat" It's like a double serving......eat your quadruple bypass burger and ogle women in fetishistic costumes. Sad.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have read her book "living among meateaters" is "the sexual politics of meat" good? I liked 'living among the meateaters."

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wait, it's in Tempe?!? It's a moderate drive from here. This is giving Phoenix-peoples (Phoenixians? Phoenixonaians? Phoenixites?) a bad name!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts