VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be nice to share the dumb things anti-AR people say.

Two weeks ago during an anti-fur action in town:

1) A woman says: "You're only anti-fur because you can't afford to buy any."

2) A man say: "All anti-fur people are anti-semites." (This one got us scratching our heads for a while, and still does, but we think maybe this man thinks for some reason that the fur industry is a mainly a jewish activity.)

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried giving this thread the title "Stupid things anti-AR people say", but the bug in the forum software refused to accept. I tried a million things before I found a title it WOULD accept. It would be cool if an administrator tried to change the title.

I started this thread specifically for the AR activists to share their stories and purposely opened a new thread.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hum..a boy in the freshmen class is sure that wild animals do not die when you skin them and take their fur. He says, they are designed to make fur coats, and will grow their skin and fur back. Yes, he was being serious. I had his gov. teacher (the class he was showing his wisdom in) my freshman year, and she wants me to come down next week and do somekind of animal rights demo.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I was protesting a circus some years back. a lady with two children in tow scoffed at our signs and said "I don't care I beat my dog" we asked her if she would beat her kids if they couldn't talk. she kept walking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts