VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might sound silly however last night I was dreaming about some pets we have we only have two cats in real life, how ever the strange thing about this is that I was dreaming we had a dog and an extra cat and it was not ours but what freaky about this dream is that I was dreaming we owned these pets at the previous house we were living at. We aren't going back to this house and we are most likely moving to another location of the USA in a year or so, I am not sure how to decode this dream but, have you eve dreamed like this and isn't this strange that i would dream about strange pets?

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
You obviously need more pets in your life!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

I dream about tons of things that don't correlate to real life.
Yea...my dreams aren't quite as weird as they used to be, but I've had plenty that made no sense at all.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
All the time. Unfortunately I often dream that I find pets I had forgotten about, and then I feel incredibly guilty.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I regularly tell a close friend of mine that I'm intending to steal her 3-legged brindle rescue American Pit Bull Terrier. He's my boy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.