VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yikes!! It seems like in the past week the natural order of things has been WAY disrupted...Britney Spears is getting a star on the hollywood walk of fame, a number of my friends are having serious problems, it got down to less than 60 degrees last night (VERY unusual for July in Nebraska), the boards are in an uproar over threads that were meant as jokes--WHAT IS GOING ON????

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Today I found mushrooms (chanterelles) in the forrest while picking raspberries, most of them too old to eat

Excuse me ?! They're not supposed to pop up like this in the middle of summer, mushroom season is not untill september or so

Yes. I do believe the world is coming to an end.

(...chants REM : "it's the end of the world as we know it.....")

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think something's up too!!! My tomato plant was blossoming lots of tomatoes last week.. and now it's turning brown and the ones left on it aren't ripening! My bird has been unusually quiet while my cats have been unusually vocal.. what the hell??

Maybe a big storm or earthquake is on it's way.. S. California is about due for another doozy soon.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
It doesn't have to be crazy Muppetcow....

but we certainly can't accuse this world of being overly sanitized

the way it is now. I feel that despite the volume of "traffic" on VB

that makes it seem entangled, it will nonetheless always leave a genuine sense of well being among us overall I think.... and don't just report the bad news honey!
Entanglement of opinions

is a by product of so many differing views thats all.

What else is that conciousness is all confused... and you lose your

way like I do, but I mean thats the internet for you, it has created

an even greater diversity on the planet as a whole, so its bound

to get crazy at times...

Wheres the nearest Bhudda sanctuary, anyone?? We all need to

meditate together!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Mars is attacking. Just ask your local astrologer.

(btw, I'm still alive, just lurking in the shadows less frequently for reasons obvious to some)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Draco I thought that you were the sanctuary!! You can't jump.

Hugs Terrafae-- it is not obvious to me but I sure miss reading you.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I agree muppetcow!!!! Apparently we had a BAD STORM last night and Bob and I totally slept through it!!! When I stepped out this morning to come to work, a tree had fallen on the building right across from me. A local news crew was pulling out of the parking lot and I never knew a thing. When I asked my neighbor what happened, he looked at me like I was crazy and replied...isn't it obvious? I think it's sad when neighbors can't be neighborly.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'll agree that it's crazy now. I'm up at almost four in the morning because I can't sleep, when that just happened two days ago. And the only reason is because I'm sick with the exact same thing. *sighs* I think it's allergies.

Anyways, I just felt like saying that. *shrugs*

·
Banned
559 Posts
what i'm excited about is that the good neighbors dog took a big steaming sh!t in the bad neighbors yard, right in front of the door.

all is right with the world.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
HaHa funkified!
That kinda thing always makes my day.

The world isn't going crazy muppet, it's already there!

Miss you terra.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts