VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how did it go? Is it worth it with the three charges they take out of your pricing?

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
A friend of mine was happy with it, but she had a lot of time on her hands, and a lot of patience.<br><br>
Another option is Powell's books. You can type in a list of the ISBN numbers of the books you want to sell and they'll make you an offer and even send you packing materials and postage to mail the books to them.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
I do, been selling books on Amazon for years, its great!<br><br>
The charges are worth it and don't add up to much, I end up making money on books that are for less than $1 bc they credit $3.99 for shipping. The key is to request "media mail" at the post office, the cost is less than the options they give you and you have to request it they don't ask if its a book or cd. the most ive paid for a book with media mail is $3.50 bc it was a really big heavy book, most of the time its around $2, small books sometimes less.<br><br>
I am lucky bc I get a steady supply of texts books from my friends and family that are in college. text books from current college courses sell fast and more $.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info you guys! My sister and I are in the same boat of wanting to get rid of older cookbooks that we don't want anymore....not the way we cook now.<br><br>
Paperhanger....finally, a pic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts