VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you women who are raising the future, Happy Mom's Day

What you are responsible for and what you accomplish is very much appreciated. You have the most important job of all. We look to you for our future as a strong, loving, compassionate society. Thank you for all that you do and the love that goes into even the smallest of things.

I truely admire you!

I was going to post a poem and couldn't make up my mind. Here are some good ones.

http://mohawkpride.com/MothersDayPoems.html

Have a beautiful day

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey mommy mushroom

its your special day, so dont let the family abuse you quite as much as usual

i'll see you soon

gia

xoxoxox

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
by "soon" do you mean in the morning...as in "Good morning, dearest mother...may I fluff your pillow and bring you another crumpet?"

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Happy mother's day to all of the wonderful mother's here at VB!! May your day be filled with love and joy of your children!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just wanted to add a Happy Mother's Day to all who are "raising"/caring for animal children. I know I feel like my two felines are children. Enjoy your special day and know you did a wonderful thing, giving your animal companion a home.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
so did everyone call/hug their moms today and do something nice for them?

my mom just got a phonecall and an e-card cause she's hard to shop for and i couldn't make up my mind on anything but next time i visit i'll probably take her shopping at northern reflections with my employee discount

1 - 8 of 8 Posts