Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because why not!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Happy Leap Day!

I've no classes or work today so I'm taking it for myself as an extra-added-bonus drinking day.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post

Happy Leap Day!

I've no classes or work today so I'm taking it for myself as an extra-added-bonus drinking day.

Yes, I will join. After homework.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Hippie Leap Day

Peace

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
One of my favorite TV series is Quantum Leap, which aired in the 1980's on NBC and concerned a scientist who theorized that he could travel in time, but only within his own lifetime. So he stepped into the imaging chamber - and vanished. And so he began time traveling and making right what once went wrong. He appears not as himself to others but as the person he leaps into in order to do what he has to do. So he "leaps" from person to person and from year to year.

My favorite episode is "Double Identity" You have to see it to believe it. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Happy Leap Day!

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

One of my favorite TV series is Quantum Leap, which aired in the 1980's on NBC and concerned a scientist who theorized that he could travel in time, but only within his own lifetime. So he stepped into the imaging chamber - and vanished. And so he began time traveling and making right what once went wrong. He appears not as himself to others but as the person he leaps into in order to do what he has to do. So he "leaps" from person to person and from year to year.

My favorite episode is "Double Identity" You have to see it to believe it. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Happy Leap Day!
The fact that you had to actually explain what Quantum Leap was makes me feel a billion years old. I am having a hard time accepting the fact that some members here are too young to know anything about the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse View Post

Happy Leap Day!

Today is my four year VBversary. I joined last Leap Day.
Yay! Happy VBversary!

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

The fact that you had to actually explain what Quantum Leap was makes me feel a billion years old. I am having a hard time accepting the fact that some members here are too young to know anything about the show.
Haha, yes I agree.
I remember working with some people that were early twenties when I was late twenties and none of them had heard of the show Happy Days.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Sproiiinnnnggggg.... Sproiiinnnnggggg....Sproiiinnnnggggg....

*leaped around yesterday*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts