VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
This is one of the weirdest trailers I've seen, I didn't get what the movie is about at all (except penguins with celebrity voices and some tap dancing).

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Penguins aren't supposed to dance, they're only supposed to sing...

that's what I gathered from the trailer...

·
Registered
0 Posts
I got this from the website:

Quote:
A Comedy Adventure, Happy Feet is set deep in Antarctica. Into the Land of the Emperor Penguins where each needs a heart song to attract a soul mate, a penguin is born who cannot sing. Our hero, Mumble, son of Memphis and Norma Jean, is the worst singer in the world...however as it happens, he is a brilliant tap dancer!
I can't wait to see this!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Saw this tonight. Did anyone else see it yet?

It was funny at times, but it also made me cry.

Great message about "overfishing" and a little bit about imprisoning animals in zoos. I heard people mumbling and complaining when they came out of the theatre, probably because it wasn't the "happy" movie they expected.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I can't wait to see this, with or without kids in tow.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
my girlfriend goes "awwww" everytime she sees the bloody penguin. Every. Single. Time.

Even though I am a bit sick of that, I think we will go see this movie, it looks so cute!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I hated this movie, and I usually am ok with pretty much any kids movie. Way too many sexual references for a kids movie. Penguins shouldn't be saying "Rock your world" and "All night long". And the penguins wouldn't stop singing, it was worse than Kidz Bop. I only wish I had been more tired during this movie so I could've fallen asleep. If I had children, I wouldn't bring them to this movie. Plus it has Elijah Wood in it

~Wondre

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

I hated this movie, and I usually am ok with pretty much any kids movie.
I hated it too. Too much gray and white - it's hard on the eyes. Mumble has blue eyes - weird. It was way overrated.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

This is one of the weirdest trailers I've seen, I didn't get what the movie is about at all (except penguins with celebrity voices and some tap dancing).
What more do you need?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts