VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I am going to a friend's wedding reception. She got married a couple weeks ago in Hawaii and gets back today. It's supposed to be beastly hot with isolated thunderstorms and the reception is outside. To make matters worse, it's a PIG ROAST! Yep, her brother-in-law is a pig farmer and gave them a pig to roast at the reception as a wedding gift.

I'm really looking forward to the whole event, lemme tell you.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Happy 4th! I'm headed out on a boating trip with 30 of my "closest" friends. Mostly work associates, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Stay safe everybody!

Oooohh Euphoria, that's the best kind of independence day!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Happy Independence Day!

I get to go to a family bbq and luckily I have the day off from work. We might be going to a karaoke bar or something after, which I'm not looking forward to, but at least we'll be doing something and I can laugh at all the drunks since I'll be the sober one.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
I always think of the Chinese on 4th of July. Why? They invented fireworks! I love fireworks, the big in-the-sky-pow! kind. (the personal ones tend to scare me.)

I'm going camping in Ohio, and hoping to catch a good fireworks display.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Happy 4th, everyone! (and thanks to Oatmeal, Tofu, and the others who stopped by to wish us a good one!)

I celebrated by having a veggie dog w/mustard & ketchup and now I'm going to a bbq at my sister's house. Beer, pasta salad, corn on the cob, yum! Sorry about the pig roast, muppy. I was at one of those once... *shudder* Try and have some fun anyways!

Have a safe holiday everyone!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.