VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're probably thinking "Why is Heather making a thread for Jonathan? He's not a member here." The reason? I wouldn't be here without him. My journey to vegetarianism started because of him. I had always heard that he was raised a vegetarian and I wanted to be with him, so I figured that would be step one
I always loved animals too, so it was a no brainer. 7 years ago this November, I made the switch and he was my motivation. I have no idea if he's still a vegetarian now, but he influenced me and it changed my life for the better. So this thread is a thank you and happy birthday to him. And I'm sure a ton of girls here will admit that they had a crush on him at some point
Maybe the guys too.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I was wondering why his name popped up as one of the most Yahoo searched topics of the day! I watched Home Improvement all the time even in reruns. I remember watching a Showtime movie called Common Ground with JTT. It was such a good movie and nice to see him take a break from a role like Randy from Home Improvement or children's cartoons and so something totally different.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

Like OMG, JTT!...

I liked him in a small film called Speedway Junkie. And Wild America was another film of his that I really enjoyed as a kid.

No idea what he's been up to these days, not that I've been wondering.
I really liked Wild America as well.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I remember watching a Showtime movie called Common Ground with JTT. It was such a good movie and nice to see him take a break from a role like Randy from Home Improvement or children's cartoons and so something totally different.
Common Ground was really good. That movie made people say "I knew he was gay! He's gay!"
He's a good actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

Of course, I saw him in the Hallmark Christmas movie, "I'll Be Home For Christmas".
I saw that in theaters, opening day

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

Like OMG, JTT!...

I liked him in a small film called Speedway Junkie. And Wild America was another film of his that I really enjoyed as a kid.

No idea what he's been up to these days, not that I've been wondering.
Speedway Junkie was intense. I was not expecting him to say half of what he said
He was a male prostitute! My sweet innocent man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Bird View Post

I really liked Wild America as well.
Me too! I made my Dad go see that with me in theaters because I needed to go. Needed.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
wow hes 30......awesome updated pic thankies for sharing it......I remember him in a movie called Man of The House with Chevy Chase.

Peace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts