VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy on 2nd shift, he's so funny. It's great working with people that have a sense of humor. He sent this to me in an e-mail tonight.

I think I might have to go do something funny to him.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
that's the sort of thing my boyfriend would love and would make a point of showing me. like his favourite bumper sticker which says "vegetarian is an indian word for bad hunter"

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyFaile

that's the sort of thing my boyfriend would love and would make a point of showing me. like his favourite bumper sticker which says "vegetarian is an indian word for bad hunter"
That eminds me, I just saw one that says,"Save a cow, eat a vegetarian"

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyFaile

yep mine too. michael there is such a thing as pager bombing.....his phone # goes out to however many pagers you want and they all call him back. works like a charm

·
Registered
739 Posts
So what is up with these billboards stating "The world is my pork chop."and "Gentlemen, start your pork chops."? What the @%# is that supposed to mean?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.