VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this over on InternalMemos.com. I recall reading here a while ago about how there seems to be an increased amount of poor grammar, punctuation and spelling when it comes to anything "online".

Here's the gist of the memo. The guy applied for a job, and received an email turning him down. He replied. I thought it was funny

http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/m...p?memo_id=1503

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
that's great. I would be pissed off if someone sent out my email adress to all of those other people. What if one of the other people was a co-worker who was told they were being downsized but whom I didn't want to know that I was looking for another job?

It's a good thing he didn't get that job, sounds like he'd have a moron for a boss.

ETA- Did you notice that the subscription rate for members only memos is $45/month?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thalia, yes.... it is $45 per month. If I recall correctly, its to help cover legal costs and such (though I am not 100% positive about that). Lots of disgruntled employees and even management of various companies "leak" memos to Pud over at Fuc*edcompany.com and InternalMemos.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.