VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a message to all:<br><br><br><br>
I have just locked about 30 topics.<br><br><br><br>
in light of whatever may happen politically in the next few days, weeks or months, it will inevitably be discussed on our "alternate but everpresent lives" over at veggieboards.<br><br><br><br>
In an effort to keep intact all of the wonderful and meaninful friendships that make veggieboards the best (if I do say so myself) vegetarian/vegan messageboard; we are now restricting all war related topics.<br><br><br><br>
As a veteran moderator and member, I wanted to say something in addition to what Mike has said. As moderators we are not here to limit or in any way be a Big Brother to your discussions. This is not us wanting to be seen as the KGB of veggieboards. We merely want to keep order in the court.<br><br><br><br>
If you find your post or topics being edited, please ask us why either in the Community Assistance forum or by PM. We do not want to make it a secret or in anyway make you feel you can't express yourself here.<br><br><br><br>
If there are any problems or comments that you want to relay to me, feel free to PM me.<br><br><br><br>
Thank you.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
I know I threw around the word "delete" a lot in my announcement but I want to clarify a bit. If I feel it was an honest mistake I will take the time to edit it and notify you. I'm sure the other mods would as well. However, if you have a reputation as an instigator or if I think it was intentional I will delete it without giving it a second thought.<br><br><br><br>
This is the thinking behind it... If you spend 2 seconds typing out an insult and 2 minutes typing your post only to lose the whole thing you may think twice next time. Plus as I said I find it extremely disrespectful to everyone here and particularly those who have to take the time to edit your post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts