VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're on tour in my area, but I don't own a car and there's no bus service between my city and there on weekend nights. Drat.<br><br><br><br>
I think Steve Perry is no longer with Journey as their vocalist, but "Separate Ways" always moves me whenever I hear it. I like quite a bit of what I've heard from them.<br><br><br><br>
Def Leppard is promoting their new album, "Yeah"- all covers of not-so-well-known tunes of bands they like- but they'll probably be doing "Photograph", "Love Bites", etc.<br><br><br><br>
Oh, well. I'm getting too old for this rock-concert thing anyway.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
<span style="color:#008000;">Nah, you are never too old, Tom!<br><br><br><br>
I've seen each band live, but seperately, and a long time ago. Journey was awesome, but that was when Steve Perry was still with them. It was the "Frontiers" tour in '84.<br><br><br><br>
I've seen Def Leppard 2x, both times on the 'Hysteria" tour. Good shows, both of them. I still really like "Photograph" and "Foolin'" and most of their older stuff, but I'm not really into their newer things.<br><br><br><br>
Too bad you won't get to go. Maybe next time, eh?</span>

·
Registered
0 Posts
I didn't know Steve wasn't with Journey on this tour. The advertisement that they were showing here for the concert showed Steve singing. How misleading is that. I almost went just to hear him sing. He has an awesome voice and is a fond memory from my teen years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts