VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're on tour in my area, but I don't own a car and there's no bus service between my city and there on weekend nights. Drat.

I think Steve Perry is no longer with Journey as their vocalist, but "Separate Ways" always moves me whenever I hear it. I like quite a bit of what I've heard from them.

Def Leppard is promoting their new album, "Yeah"- all covers of not-so-well-known tunes of bands they like- but they'll probably be doing "Photograph", "Love Bites", etc.

Oh, well. I'm getting too old for this rock-concert thing anyway.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Nah, you are never too old, Tom!

I've seen each band live, but seperately, and a long time ago. Journey was awesome, but that was when Steve Perry was still with them. It was the "Frontiers" tour in '84.

I've seen Def Leppard 2x, both times on the 'Hysteria" tour. Good shows, both of them. I still really like "Photograph" and "Foolin'" and most of their older stuff, but I'm not really into their newer things.

Too bad you won't get to go. Maybe next time, eh?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I didn't know Steve wasn't with Journey on this tour. The advertisement that they were showing here for the concert showed Steve singing. How misleading is that. I almost went just to hear him sing. He has an awesome voice and is a fond memory from my teen years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.