VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Impeach the gangster
8,779 Posts
He's prognosticating six more-weeks of winter, the little illegitimate offspring of disreputable vermin.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieB View Post

The only thing good about this "holiday" is the awesome Bill Murray movie it inspired!
True story. This came out when I was in college. I enjoyed it. A friend of ours said, "It was a little repetitive."

And honestly, if we have 6 more weeks just like this week has been in Iowa, it would be a dream!

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieB View Post

The only thing good about this "holiday" is the awesome Bill Murray movie it inspired!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

I hate that movie so much.
\\

Hippie GroundHog Day.....Poor GroundHog

I soooooo agree with you......I loathe that movie sooooooooooooo much.....I am prone to awful migraines and this one sooo brings one on......sooooo annoying....

peace

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
So they take a frightened rodent and put it in front of a bunch of people and every year are actually surprised when it goes back into its hole?

OH MY GAWD HE SAW HIS SHADOW IT'S A MIRACLE

Haha, no. Even Woolly Bears are better weather predictors than a freaked out woodchuck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.