VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am so grateful to have "discovered" this site. My name is Rita Dern and I have a Vegan, Organic, Natural, Fair Trade Skin Care line that I manufacture in Rhode Island. My skin care system will simplify your skin care routine with excellent results. Please check out my website - and read the testimonies. My customers say it better than I ever could. It has been ten years in the making to get it shelf ready without chemicals, preservatives, fillers, parabens, dyes, fragrances or toxins of ANY kind. GOLGI - Naturally Beautiful is great for all skin types. My Testers were aged 20's through late 70's from different regions of the US. Some were natural skin care users already and some were totally new to organic, vegan care. The Testers were thrilled with the results and even the long term natural users thought GOLGI was the best skin care they have found. My focus changed from a desire to look younger to wanting to educate people about the toxins in their skin care and to not wanting to use products that are tested on animals. I hope you check out and let me know what you think. Warm Regards, Rita

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Welcome to VB. As stated in our rules, we do not allow newbies to link to their own sites until they have been here a while and have shown a desire to participate in our various discussions - not just promote their businesses. If anyone would like the link, please pm the op and I'm sure she'll be happy to provide it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know the rules and all, sortave. meaning i like the rules.
I can just admit that the rules for toxins in health products are so uncanny, it's not even desirable. I hope that more people get influenced by going green. and definately staying away from harmful products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.