VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. A new member here from the Mile Hi city. Been vegetarian for a few months now, and am enjoying it very much. I made the switch, primarily for health reason's.
I am really digging this site for all of it's interesting topics and information, and I hope to be able to be a positive contribution as well.

I also have a really nasty Motorcycle addiction.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik Bandit View Post

Hello. A new member here from the Mile Hi city. Been vegetarian for a few months now, and am enjoying it very much. I made the switch, primarily for health reason's.
I am really digging this site for all of it's interesting topics and information, and I hope to be able to be a positive contribution as well.

Welcome, I switched in August for health reasons too, not that I mind saving some animals either.

I grew up and live in Mile Hi towns, one of them had a famous Motorcycle guy from there.

Not a motorcycle guy myself, but I do have a really nasty firearm addiction, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank You all for the Kindly Welcome's. And yes Paisley Jane, that's me on one of my machine's tearing up the hills here in Colorful Colorado.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster View Post

Welcome, I switched in August for health reasons too, not that I mind saving some animals either.

I grew up and live in Mile Hi towns, one of them had a famous Motorcycle guy from there.

Not a motorcycle guy myself, but I do have a really nasty firearm addiction, lol.
Fire arms can be cool. I'm not really into them, but I think the're interesting none the less.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quote:

Hey! Have you been to the Watercourse in Denver?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quote:

No whats going on there?
It has a 100 percent vegetarian menu. It's on E. 17th Street. If you get the chance, try the seitan Buffalo wings. They are more awesome than a double rainbow.

Edit: Heck, try the whole menu, the shakes, the sandwiches, they all are super good.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightElectric View Post

It has a 100 percent vegetarian menu. It's on E. 17th Street. If you get the chance, try the seitan Buffalo wings. They are more awesome than a double rainbow.

Edit: Heck, try the whole menu, the shakes, the sandwiches, they all are super good.
Agreed. All of their food is really good. Perhaps even triple rainbow status.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.