VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

It's great to hear from so many friendly veg*ns out there! I just stumbled upon this site last week, signed up, and made a few visits since.

I've been vegetarian for about 7 months now and went vegan about a month ago - perhaps the single most positive life change I've made! My wife and I both made the switch after learning how incredibly cruel the meat and dairy industry is and re-evaluating our ethical views on the treatment of non-human animals in general. In short, we finally woke up! What surprised both of us is how easy it's been (at least the food and drink part).

Anyway, my wife is trained as a chef. She is into gourmet adventures (now vegan) and oil painting. I like backcountry skiing and mountain climbing. We both like hiking, canoeing, and music.

See ya!

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
or i could look in your profile and find out that answer heh... i just moved to boulder a month and a half ago so i haven't even heard of edwards. but welcome to VB!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi stonecrest,

Edwards is about 10 - 15 miles west of Vail. For the most part, it's omni-ville, except for Freshies, a great little organic food store in Edwards and Nature's Providers in Avon, not too far away. Boulder, by the way, seems like it would be one of the best places in "Omnirado" for being veg*n...

Thanks to all for a warm welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts