VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I've been a vegetarian since tender age of 13. Now I'm 21. Out of those eight years, two of them I was a vegan. I've strayed away from my old vegetarian habits (Started eating chicken a year ago) and want to go back to not eating meat. I don't have any friends that are vegetarians (some of them were at one time) and I'm looking for some friendly support. Think I am in the right place.

I'm so glad I found you guys. It's nice to meet all of you.

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Are you trying to go back to full vegetarianism again? If so, we're here for you
I strayed at the beginning and started eating fish briefly, but luckily that didn't last long and I switched back to vegetarianism. Veggieboards actually helped me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Are you trying to go back to full vegetarianism again? If so, we're here for you
I strayed at the beginning and started eating fish briefly, but luckily that didn't last long and I switched back to vegetarianism. Veggieboards actually helped me.
Yes, I plan to. But I don't really have a great support group friend-wise. I'm hopeful Veggieboards will help me as well. Glad it helped you.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
If you have any questions for meal planning, recipes, whatever, let us know. What I like to do is take regular omni recipes and vegetarianize them. I use Quorn Tenders in place of chicken, veggie stock in place of animal broth, things like that. Honestly, convenience foods helped me a lot, but if money is tight or you're big on health, they're not a necessity. Amy's Kitchen Meals are amazing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts