VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have been vegetarian for about 15 years just because I think it's cruel to eat animals, unhealthy and tastes bad. Not sure if any of you have noticed but after being vegetarian for a long time when I go to the supermarket and go past the meat counter you can smell the rot and death that no one else seems to?
I have slowly being turning vegan but I want to go raw vegan and I'm having problems with how to do this. I went raw vegan for about 6 months but then found it was too expensive.

I am going to set up my own veggie patch but in the mean time What is the economical way to go raw vegan??? I felt so much better on the diet but found I was going to the shops every other day to buy fruit and veg, well simply put I am not sure what I am doing an need basic instructions ha ha like what to have for breakfast and a daily cheap healthy diet.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
I can't help you on the raw thing, but welcome!

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Welcome to Veggieboards, Anja.

I would think that you have already browsed the raw food forum, was there nothing there to give you any ideas? You would probably be better off starting a thread in that forum because you will more than likely receive more replies.

I tried a raw food diet for two weeks last year, and it was more expensive than my usual grocery shopping.

Are you a member of any raw food forums?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts