VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about green tea? I usually drink like 3 cups a day and i don't drink coffee. I like to drink ir before going to the gym because it gives me a lot of energy. However, I'm wondering if I shouldn't drink it since it has caffeine and caffeine supposedly affects your calcium absortion. What do you guys think?

xoxo

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnybny91 View Post

Because decaf is that way by a chemical process (at least that is what I heard.) Not natural, and not exactly better for you than the caffeine itself.
I've heard this too. I guess I'm just going to keep drinking it, I really love it

xoxo

·
Registered
854 Posts
I was iffy on green tea until I found Shizuoka Green Tea. I can't get enough of that stuff. I order it in bulk and go through at least 3-4 cups of warm tea a day. I like it much better than any other type of tea.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love green tea, both for the way it makes me feel and it's health benefits. I wonder if there is a decaf green tea that is decaffeinated without the chemical process (isn't there coffee that is decaffeinated by a swiss process that is supposed to be non-chemical???)?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I drink at least a pitcher of it every day.

I like it iced. In fact, I am drinking a big glass of it right now.

I like the new Lipton green teas that are out. To make a pitcher, I like to use 3 bags of the mint green tea, 3 bags of the lemon ginseng green tea and one bag of Sleepytime. YUMMY!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyBB View Post

What do you guys think about green tea? I usually drink like 3 cups a day and i don't drink coffee. I like to drink ir before going to the gym because it gives me a lot of energy. However, I'm wondering if I shouldn't drink it since it has caffeine and caffeine supposedly affects your calcium absortion. What do you guys think?

xoxo
I am a bigg green tea fan...both cold and hot and had no idea about the caffeine info thanx for that!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.