VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've surfed in site in the past, but when I checked it out last night, it seems to have gone over some extensive updates and modifications. (at least since the last time I viewed it)

The new interface is sleek and straight-forward...giving explicit and strong reasons to become vegetarian. (this site actually promotes veganism, but to appeal to more people and to make their point simplier, broadened the title to vegetarian.

also, the few video clips that I have watched have even opened my own eyes. I basically just accepted "for fact" that a lot of what goes on to get food from animals (directly or indirectly) was just wrong. now it's wrong on a level that I didn't even fully comprehend.

the one on farm eggs really opened my eyes and for anyone that tells me dairy products are not as bad, oh boy...

http://www.chooseveg.com/

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Thanks for the link. Looks like a nice, well put-together, website.

Mercy for Animals is a great alternative for people who want to support a vegan/animal rights organization, but don't like the outlandish and offensive campaigns done by PETA.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have been to that site before and I like them. I also got a free bumper sticker from them that says "chooseveg.com" and then underneath that it says "boycott cruelty at every meal."

EDIT: I forgot to say that you can get the free bumper sticker at www.mercyforanimals.org, not the choose veg site, although, both sites seem to be affiliated with each other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.