VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to do some exercise at home, and thought I might try some videos!

I have acquired myself a few videos, although I haven't put them on yet to see if they are any good. I was hoping to get some reviews and suggestions from everyone!

I have tried P90X and Insanity before, but I just don't have the desire to work out for more than an hour per day, six days per week. I'm thinking more like 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week! I might increase that after a few weeks, but right now I'm coming off of a few months of no real exercise plan and want to start successfully. (If I go too hard to fast, I tend to quit)

Has anyone tried the other videos from Beach Body?? (Makers of P90X and Insanity)
Particularly: 10 minute trainer or Turbo Jam?

I am looking to lose about 30 lbs and get my strength back up.

I have also heard of the 30 Day Shred and Skinny ***** Fitness.

Any reviews would be great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try www.bodyrock.tv

The husband and wife who hosts the videos are awesome. They have a very supportive community that doesn't go all "woman=weak, man=strong" or "vegetarians are *insert myth here*" on people. Their workout videos are short but intense. Most of them are about 15 minutes long, but don't get me wrong: they're harder than they look, and they make you sweat like you just ran a marathon.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I got great results with the 30 Day Shred and will be doing another round in the New Year.

I also have 6 weeks to a six pack, also Jillian Michaels, as I have always wanted ab definition although so far I have been too scared to take off the plastic wrap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.