VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my boyfriend's 21st birthday in July, and I've been looking for a green tie for him as a present. However, all the decent ties I can find are silk (he's not veg*n, but I don't want my money to buy that) and the only non-silk ones I've found are cheaply made, low quality stuff that isn't really the kind of special present I'm looking for.

So I was wondering, does anyone here know of somewhere I can get a good quality, vegan men's necktie in the UK? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I don't know, but I would advise looking online specifically for vegan products. Products are often accidentally vegan because synthetic products are cheaper, but shops are unlikley to make an expensive-synthetic tie because most people would expect silk. So I have a feeling it's one of these things that if you want good quality, looking specifically for vegan products is a good start, because they aren't using synthetic to cut costs.

But aside from that I have no idea sorry! Goodluck in finding one though.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Debenhams has some nice polyester ones. I'm pretty sure that's where Karl got his for the wedding a couple of years ago. You can look online too...I saw a couple of green/turquoise ones in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts