VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, yes. indeed, yes! exams are over and done with! i finished my final 11 page essay paper thing this morning. and i can get outta here! gotta drive five hours on um, not much sleep but i'm pumped, i am.

i had an exam at 8 30 this morning. on saturday. rude, if you ask me. but that means i can go home and go out with mr. mr..mr, new guy. yeah! i'm sure i'll be looking my best after 2 hours of sleep and driving for five hours. heh.

but i've got my sasha and digweed and i'm ready to go. but first i need to finish loading up da vehicle and then take the recycling, and then bid farewell to some people.

have a good weekend/week..probably won't post too too much the next few days, if my dad's computer is as slow as it normally is. i'm off to seattle on wednesday for 21 days. yeehaw!

damn, it's a relief to be done with classes...for a couple months at least. ha!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ah yes, even after all these years, I remember the feeling of joy and release at being finished with exams. Enjoy it--the rest of life seems like it's one exam after another, with no end in sight!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm finally leaving...only hmm...45 minutes/an hour past my planned timing. not bad! heh.

bye

and yeah, this semester flew by like mad!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm have returned..kind of. i made it back in 4.5 hours. whoops. and have STILL not had more than 3 freakin hours of sleep a night! idon't know how the hell i do it..but i'm feeling just plain dandy.

now i gotta go run a bunch or errands and register for classes and all sorts of stuff.

going to see a play the new guy directed tonight
things with him are going, um, quite well!

i gotta wash loads and loads of clothes and i leave in two days to go to seaaaaaaatle!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heh, thanks robert..and well, apparently i don't.

i always set aside time to SLEEP in for once and just do funkified stuff...but it never happens. but i won't complain...i'll be alone for three weeks and i'm sure i'll catch up a lot of needed alone/quiet time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.