VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the recipes look really great too, I think this will be super helpful for people just starting out

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thanks. Just saved it to favorites. Went through the vegan celebs real quick. Didn't know about a lot of them. (and admittedly, some of them I had never heard of)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Oh this is so timely! I'm only a new vegetarian but my aim is to go vegan so this is just perfect. thanks for sharing the link

·
Registered
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

Awesome!

Also, I want one of those cupcakes on the front page
Me, too! But I couldn't locate that particular recipe...

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love her as a gay idol, but...not to be a party pooper but didn't she endorse cover girl? I'm not a perfect vegan either but idk just saying

That's good though, good for her

Is she still with her wife? Gay love!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Is there some reason that it is not mentioned in this thread that we are talking about Ellen DeGeneres?

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Is there some reason that it is not mentioned in this thread that we are talking about Ellen DeGeneres?
She's like Cher.

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Oh FFS. How many other vegan Ellen's on TV do you know.

I usually don't like American TV presenters once they get the kind of power that Ellen has, cos they're normally so freaking strange, annoying and up themselves by Aussie standards, but Ellen is managing to not piss me off yet - that's a first.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Why am I the only one who cant even stand the sound of her voice??????

·
Registered
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

Apparently...maybe you should post in the unpopular opinion thread! lol
I was just about too LOL!! I dont know... I am thrilled about whats shes doing but I dont like HER.
I actually feel bad!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts