VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started eating raw due to a health problem.<br><br><br><br>
But I love it so much that when (if?) my health problem clears up, I will not go back to cooked food. Raw is AWESOME!!!<br><br><br><br>
Presently, I'm about 80% fruitarian, but cannot WAIT to try out all the delicious, scrumptious, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious that I have found. I hope in about two months time, I will be healthy enough to try them out!!!<br><br><br><br>
I went from vegetarian to vegan only a couple of months ago, and never thought I would go raw. Heck, about a year ago, I had never even HEARD of a raw diet.<br><br><br><br>
We have an enormous big open air market in the town every Saturday, and a reasonably big one on Wednesday, and a small one on Mondays and Thursdays. And so there is an abundance of fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts. And I have an organic shop only a minute's walk away from my home but can't shop there all the time due to the expense. But I go when I can.<br><br><br><br>
This is the sub forum I'll be visiting most (as well as the Animal Rights one).<br><br><br><br>
HOORAY FOR RAW!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts