VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
231,487 Posts
Take some things with you that don't require refridgeration. Like, oatmeal (don't forget a spoon and bowl). All you need for that is hot water. Plus it sticks to your ribs. Take some granola and fruits like apples and oranges. Hmm....what else. Let me think about this for awhile. I'll probably come up with some more. One thing I've learned is not to depend on anyone in any event to meet your food needs.

· Registered
231,487 Posts
The soy milk Kreeli mentioned has protein. And you can always take nuts too. Like she said, it may not be much of a meal, but it's only 2 days. Smuckers or one of them make this like snack size PB & J and crackers thing. The other option is not to go on the trip.. (if that's an option I'm not sure).

· Registered
231,487 Posts
If you don't go in to Mc'D's with everyone else I wonder how that will be perceived? I totally understand your point of view, but to someone who's not vegan, they may perceive you as being negative or anti-social. My advice would be to go and bring your own food, sit in McD's if you must, but definitely show them you can still have a good time. I think that will do more for showing Vegans in a positive light...what do you think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.