VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going up to Minneapolis for the weekedn to visit my sister, who is not a vegetarian. This is the longest trip (in terms of time) I've ever taken. My question: Would it be presumptuous to bring some of my own food for this trip? What have you done in the past?

11,550 Posts
not only would i bring my own food, i'd call my sister before the trip, and explain to her that i didn't want to put her out cooking-wise, and that i know its sometimes a pain having to work out what to feed someone who doesn't eat the same as her, so i was gonna bring a few bits and pieces- some food and ingredients for a few things, to lessen her load (and in doing so, i'd probably save her the worry of wondering what the hell to feed me, lol!). then when i was there, i'd take the opportunity, probably when eating or cooking, to chat about whats good and whats not for feeding me, for next time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK. I'll probably bring a thing of couscous and a package of veggie burgers, stuff like that. She knows I'm a vegan, but I'm not sure if she understands exactly what that entails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.